Shipping is a vital part of an online store. WooCommerce is a very popular WordPress based Ecommerce Plugin. In Woocommerce store you can sell various products . Woocommerce shipping plugin comes with the solution to maintain Product shipping for the store owners.
Woocommerce shipping plugin list
1. WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping
WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping helps you to set up advanced free shipping conditions. The following conditions can be set up Cart total , Country , Zip code , Stock / stock status , Weight ,Quantity and Coupon .
2. DHL WooCommerce Shipping Method
DHL WooCommerce Shipping plugin helps to integrate .WooCommerce based stores to contour DHL specific shipping .This plugin helps you to urge shipping rates from DHL Apis supported product weight, post code and alternative relevant details. supported the communication codes and alternative parameters, all accessible shipping services along side the rates square measure listed for the shoppers to decide on from.
3. Canada Post Shipping For WooCommerce
Canada Post Shipping For WooCommerce plugin adds support to WooCommerce for North American nation Post.After putting in the plugin your customers can have the choice to settle on North American nation Post as a shipping technique throughout the checkout. The plugin mechanically calculates each letter and parcel shipping rates for your customers by victimization the weights you offer on every of your inventory things.
4. Fedex WooCommerce Shipping Method Plugin
Fedex WooCommerce Shipping plugin helps WooCommerce stores to contour Fedex shipping integration. This plugin helps you to induce shipping rates from Fedex genus Apis supported product weight, post code and different relevant details. supported the communication codes and different parameters, all accessible shipping services at the side of the rates square measure listed for the purchasers to decide on from.
5. Shipping by Rules for WooCommerce
Shipping by Rules for WooCommerce plugin determines shipping costs according to some general conditions. Shipping costs can depend on the following conditions
- Total amount of the order
- Total weight of the order
- Number of articles or different products in the order
- Volume or minimal and maximal extensions of the products
- Postal code of the delivery address (the Advanced version also supports alphanumeric postal codes from the UK, Canana and Netherlands)
- Coupon Code